A simple formula demonstrates how planetary orbital dimensions are closely integrated and explains why astrology is not limited by working in a two dimensional geocentric model of the solar system. ...
Copyright © 2012 Published by the AA of GB
- A Formula for Orbital Synthesis
- Extending Keplerís 3rd law
- How Planet Time, Distance & Velocity are proportional
- Examples using the Golden Ratio
- Table for Checking Precision of Planetary Formulae
- Eris Ė an unusual pattern
- How Astrology can work in two dimensions
Thanks to Dr. Pat Harris, Ken McRitchie, Ken Irving and Karen Chiarello.
Robert Currey, BSc.[Hons], DF Astrol.S., Cert.Int.ACG.
|The full article is published in Correlation, the Astrological Association Journal of Research in Astrology (Nov., 2012). To obtain copies or for a subscription go to the astrologicalassociation.com or contact the editor, Dr Pat Harris, 1 Highfield, Twyford, SO21 1QR, UK or try specialist bookstores in the UK like the Astrology Shop, Covent Garden, London.